Anniversary Sales 2022
Toilet Doors Promotions
Anniversary Sales 2022
Renovaid Team will supply and install quality High Density Fibreboard Classic Bedroom Doors (Hollow Core) for 2/3/4 Bedrooms at affordable price stated above. The package above for measurement not exceeding W33" x H84" or W838mm x H2140mm. It can also be used as bedroom or storeroom doors, select the number of doors which you required accordingly
Choose from 6 Designs and many Nippon Paint Colours below.
Our Classic Bedroom Doors Package will come with the following items:
1) 2/3/4 Classic Bedroom Doors - Choose from 6 Designs
2) Stainless Steel Hinges
3) Round Cylinder Lock (Silver or Bronze)
4) PVC Door Stopper
5) Free Painting of the Classic Bedroom Doors Purchase
6) Free Disposal of Existing Doors (additional cost applies for tempered glass door or wooden bifold door)
*Door Frame is not included in the package
#Painting of existing Door Frame is also not inclusive
Classic Bedroom Door currently sold by Renovaid Team is made of high density fiberboard (HDF), compressed using saw dust. It is engineered wood product. It is light weight so it is very stable and won't warp like natural wood. It also has molded wood grain and design resembling timber door. The 2 faces of the door are made of high compressed board which makes it easy to paint. Our high density fiberboard (HDF) classic door is more water resistant than others.
Classic Bedroom Door is cost saving/ budget option for Bedroom Doors. We usually install Classic Bedroom Doors for HDB Flat, Condo, Apartment and Landed House. It is ideal for home owner who prefer their doors to be painted white or colour. You can choose between hollow or solid core Classic Door for better noise filtering. We offer 6 different designs for your selection.
How to Proceed
1) Simply place an order for the item with our online order form. Please provide your full address, contact details and product required to arrange for on-site measurement and confirmation.
2) Call our Mobile Sales Line at 9898 9268 to arrange for on-site measurement and confirmation of order. Please do this process after you have read and understand about the products you are interested. Please clarify with sales if you have any doubts. Please whatapps us if we are unable to take your calls.
3) Whatapps Renovaid Team at 9898 9268 with your address, also indicating the product that you are keen and we will reply you with the measurement dates. We are not office bound, hence we might not be able to reply immediately.
Point to Note:
Renovaid Team do not offer any no-obligation on-site visit and consultation, we do not have such capacity. Renovaid Team Pte Ltd reserve our rights to impose $40 transportation and man hours losses on each site visit and consultation without any sales closure.
Please do the selection of vendors, price comparison or product information etc with our online resources. Keen buyers can also arrange for an appointment to our showroom (no-obligation and no hard sell) to view our products and materials. You can also clarify any doubts with our sales through sms or whatsapp before any site visit.
We seek better allocation of our resources to serve more sincere buyers on confirm orders and existing pool of customers.
4) Our Mobile Sales Team will go over to your place at the appointed date and time (usually a time range will be given) with the necessary catalogue and samples for onsite measurement, selection and confirmation. We required the decision maker to be around. This will be done during our working hours indicated below.
5) Upon Confirmation, our Mobile Sales Team will issue invoice under our company letterhead. A deposit of 50% or $100 (whichever is higher) is required upon acceptance. We will also indicated the indicative installation date and time.
*Due to the nature of our business, deposit is a mandatory requirement by the company. You can choose to avoid dealing with our company if you are not comfortable with this requirement.
6) We will usually arrange to install your order of classic bedroom doors 14 to 21 working days after required deposit is received.